What is penis enlargement?
Penis enlargement, or phalloplasty, is a surgical procedure that can permanently increase the length of the penis, usually by slightly more than an inch. There are also penile enhancement procedures that can increase the width of the penis. Non-surgical options also exist, but they may not yield permanent results.
Why get a penis enlargement?
If you feel that your penis is too small, a penis enlargement may be right for you.
Penis enlargement is a great option if you have any of the below concerns:
- You feel that your penis is very small in proportion to your body.
- You worry your penis size negatively impacts your sexual confidence and performance.
- You have a micropenis (a condition in which your erect penis is 3 inches or less).
- You have Peyronie’s disease (a bent or painful erection).
Below are some of the benefits of penis enlargement:
- Increase the length and width of your penis
- Gain an enhanced sense of masculinity and potency
- Increase your sexual function and satisfaction
- Improve your self-image and self-confidence
What should I consider before getting a penis enlargement?
Please consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon for more information on what is unique to you.
- You need to be in good general health and at a healthy weight.
- You may not be able to achieve a significant increase in the size or width of your penis.
- You likely will have some scarring.
- You may experience reduced sensation and less rigid erections.
- This procedure is irreversible.
- The recovery time varies depending on the specific procedure.