What is hand rejuvenation?
Hand rejuvenation improves the quality and texture of the skin on your hands, while also decreasing wrinkles and prominent veins. There are several effective techniques to choose from to rejuvenate your hands.
Why get hand rejuvenation?
Hands are one of the first places signs of aging become apparent. Even if you have taken steps to keep your face and neck looking youthful, sun-damaged, veiny, wrinkled hands can make you look older than you are. If you want to reverse the signs of aging on your hands, hand rejuvenation may be right for you.
Hand rejuvenation is a great option if you have one or more of the below concerns:
- Your hands have prominent veins and tendons because of volume loss
- The skin on your hands is wrinkled and thin
- Your hands have age spots or uneven skin tone and color
Below are some of the benefits of hand rejuvenation:
- Improve the quality and texture of the skin on your hands
- Reduce wrinkling and prominent veins on your hands
- Get smoother, fuller, younger-looking hands
- Improve skin tone and color
- Give your hands a more youthful appearance
- Improve your self-image and self-confidence
What should I consider before getting hand rejuvenation?
Please consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon for more information on what is unique to you.
- You need to be in good general health. If you have a history of impaired healing, such as diabetes, ongoing sun exposure, and smoking (or exposure to secondhand smoke), you will see a less dramatic initial result and a shorter lasting result.
- You may need multiple procedures to achieve the best results.
- Your hands may be swollen, bruised, and stiff after your treatment, which will limit activity.
- Your recovery time will vary based on the treatment you get. Noninvasive treatments typically require little to no downtime.